


|
Thursday, July 24, 2008 Y 6:25 PM Today actually started off quite well...first lesson was PE and it was fun :D VOLLEY!! The first part was kind of messy and chaotic...imagine 16 ppl playing in the court...lols. After tt was better cos left 10ppl only...and mr khoo came to join us too (: He's rather good at volley. Maths lesson after pe. Only had abt 20mins of lesson before the emergency exercise thing. Haha. Then was HCL and it was the same. Lit and chem lesson after recess was pretty ok too...except tt Chem test was hard! And finally the last lesson of the day!!! And i can tell you that SHE SPOILT the rest of my day....THANKS DUDE! *sarcasm~* -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OK this part will be cursing and swearing time. Please dont read on if you have a weak heart...LOL...and im so sorry for all the vulgarities... I was actually looking forward to after school since it was the last lesson alrdy. But all because of her...I was so damn pissed off and emo during lesson lah! WADTHEHECK!!! She was like pms-ing (as usual ==) when she came into class...SHOUTING and everything (with her super loud mike somemore!) and asking everyone to sit down...then scolding ppl for going to the toilet...scolding ppl for giving her some face...scolding ppl for walking arnd and blablabla...you can imagine that Irritating voice of her shouting at the top of her voice...and she was shouting into her mike...wth wads the point of shouting when you have the mike on...Dont you know that you are spoiling our ears...and that squeaky sound of your mike everytime...Shut Up lah...Then the "Best" part came. I was going to write some notice on the whiteboard when she started scolding me! wadthefuck lah!!! I have NEVER been scolded for writing on the board some annoucement. wadthehell la...she say she having lesson den must ask her first if i can write. But the FACT is that she HAVEN started her lesson because someone was still helping her to fix her computer lah! She hasnt even started tecahing or wad...F*** lah. Then she started asking me why i was so rude and giving her attitude recently. Hey, its not my fault for being rude and all...its because you aint treating us as your students can! Where got tchers come to class and start pms-ing the students. Shouting with your mike everytime you come to class. Please lah...then after that she started telling the whole class that we are attitude-ing her and all...saying that we keep bargaining with her...and she'll send us to detention and all...Freak lah. I was so damn pissed off that i cried you know. LOL...i dont know why but sometimes when im real angry i will cry out de. TMD. This is really the first time im so angry wif someone...and at that instant I really feel like taking a knife and stabbing her...or punching her hard in the face lah. And throughout the whole lesson i was really emo-ing and all...sorry yj and bf and frens for ignoring you all when you talk to me...I was really fury and didnt want to talk. Hais. Luckily lesson ended real soon and it was time to volley. And I was so damn angry that i hit the door real hard with my palm when i left the class lah...all thanks to her~ Volley time was FUN cos we vented our anger on the volleyball. We treated the BALL as HER...and I hit the ball very hard too...shouting that she SUCKED and all...HAHA... And I think I am cursed or what lah. When i was doing the NE survey in the com lab she came in...Zzz. wth...then she talked to me asking me abt why the ppl nv come and do etc. I was like replying her with some bo chap voice...lols...Idoitic sia...the worst part is when I went to audi to put the attendence book...I SAW HER AGAIN! OMG la. The sight of her makes me want to PUKE seriously! Suayness sia~ FURY LAH~ She is seriously so unreasonable lah...cant stand it anymore le...I think she is a two-faced monster...sometimes she's fine...and the next min she start pms-ing again...wadthe#$%&$...Grr!!! I really feel like buying a voodoo doll for revenge! *grins* Ok i shall end here. This is SINCERELY, SPECIALLY, and ESPECIALLY DEDICATED TO THAT BITCH! YOU SUCKED BIG TIME!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hais. Blood boiling sia. I seriously think she shld quit being a teacher...idiotic leh... There's HCL test tmr...plus letter and compo writing after school...Zzz...and tmr first lesson is that BITCH again. Wth you better not irritate us anymore bcos I dont know what I will do when im pissed off......... the worst day of my life...
|
Biography ♥ Kathy. 261092 scorpio Speak Runaway 2justice_* grace_* gracechua_* jasmie_* junyin_* kevin_* meizhen_* melvyn_* weile_* xueshen_* zhixiong_* 1909_* beatrice_* jiaming_* nafeeshah_* rachel_* wanjing_* yihui_* yunqi_* 1909FB_* 4respect_* baofang_* linli_* rachel_* renee_* shumei_* wilmer_* interact_* adrian_* keokfei_* sally_* wansheng_* zining_* cindy_* jessie_* marilyn_* weiyeat_* ryan_* Rewind Thanks Basecode: /♥s}summerkisses} Designer: ♥bangthewall. |